Saturday 18 August 2012

Cover Girl - new feature


I'm interviewed about my miniature work in the latest issue of a US miniaturist magazine. They put one of my scale miniature cafes on the cover and a 5 page feature inside.

In other news... really enjoying my time in New Zealand - exploring the fantastic nightlife of Cuba street in Wellington (they like their classic rock here so it's just my bag), saw 'Cinderella' by the New Zealand Ballet and was massively inspired by the sets and costumes, attending screenings and meeting brilliant Weta folk, I'm exhibiting at a Kiwi craft show next weekend and spending every waking hour sculpting props and making set pieces... more on this soon.

Magazine cover with my set piece 

1 comment:

Audrey/Kicks 'n' Giggles Nursery said...

I am a new follower on your blog! Keep up the great work! :)
Mini Hugs,
Audrey
www.kicksngigglesnursery.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...