Thursday 17 November 2011

Testing Testing...


Yesterday evening I chose miniatures over cocktails. Yes, it's really come to this.
I'm still creating the 'enchanted forest' which is part of my set for 'Myrtle the Witch'. Each tree is individually sculpted and wired with glowing glass lanterns (filled with fireflies / will o' the wisps). I've only made 1.5 trees thus far. Playing with gel filters and a three point lighting set to see what kind of mood can be created with just the light from one tree and 'moonlight'. Came to the conclusion we're going to need about 4 or 5 more lit-up trees.

Stay tuned for more of this forest...










2 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oh wow he is awesome Caroline, the whole scene looks amazing, those lights are so beautiful and magical, well done you, I love it, cant wait for the book The children are waiting eagerly too!

Little Hannah said...

I think your work is really amazing!! Congrats from Spain!

xoxo
C*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...