Saturday 27 August 2011

Flash back - 'Ín the Workshop' (2010)

Because some people have emailed to see more of a project I did for Christmas 2010, I'm posting pictures of this. It's called 'Ín the Workshop' and I had a lot of fun with it. The 'workshop' consisted of an 'L' shaped conveyor belt in front of a Christmas tree and surrounded with little worker elves and a plump foreman. The elves were preparing for Christmas by making cakes, candy, gingerbread houses, gifts etc. All in miniature (one inch scale) of course and designed, built etc by me.













Caroline McFarlane-Watts miniature sets miniaturist miniature model-maker stop-motion film Nightmare Before Christmas

2 comments:

Tabitha Corsica said...

This is a very "sweet" little intermezzo, Caroline. :-)

I remember bits of it from last year.

Nina, the Wonder-Wench said...

ADORABLE! :) It's so cute I'm nearly giggling out loud at my computer!

You have such eyes and hands! You see these amazing things and then you make them real... What a talent you have been blessed with! :)

Hugs from a forever hooked fan! :)
(My hubby and son like your minis, too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...